Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Paintings of Jimmy

I know I've been kinda whiny about things. What do you expect? The more blogs and songs I write, the more money I learn I lost. And now a local charity on which I depend will be closing its doors while my money appears to have been spent by a bunch of strangers in the pursuit of self-glorification. What do you expect?

But last night I realized I wasn't the only one who got cheated. I feel terrible for what happened to all those music lovers. It must suck to find out that your favourite band is a sham. Leave it to some ruthless profit seeker to break everyone's heart so he can have more money in his pocket. What a world.

So I guess it makes us closer, since we now understand each others pain. Maybe we can salvage something positive from this, after all.

I know about the pictures of me. Did you know that an artist has copyrights over his image? About the dog picture and the spanking picture, these are libelous images of me and I will sue over them if I can.

I'm practising up and planning to get out and perform soon. Gonna polish up my act on the amateur stage and hope for a shot at a pro gig. I'm sure I can have a few productive years in the music industry before I have to retire and maybe start up a TV variety show. We could have interesting guests, like Velona from Good Times. If I had Velona on my show, I'd ask her if Jimmy Walker really did those paintings himself. At last the world would know the truth.

More Scripts Songs Statements

© 2011. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment